Wednesday 5 February 2014

2013 was a cracking year for me, one of the best I have ever had. I decided it was time that I should change my career, still having to remind myself that now I'm unemployed but hey ho rough with the smooth and all that jazz.
I quick my job as a green keeper and was lucky enough to secure a job with the RSPB at Malham Cove on the Peregrine Viewpoint ,https://www.facebook.com/groups/21441580727/ , this was incredible watching the peregrines breed there producing 3chicks, along with everything else that lives, breeds and passes through there


2 comments:

  1. Hey Jon, welcome to blogging!I can't see a "Join this page/follow" gadget on the side of your blog, just the google+ thing which isn't quite the same...? you can customise "gadgets" if you want to? Well done on the Malham job, again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello there cheers for advice ill get on that now
    cheers look forward to seeing you up there

    ReplyDelete